Scotts Electrical Services
Scott’s Electrical Services Ltd Belfast requires an Accounts Assistant to join our growing family business. You will fit in with a busy commercial team supporting a thriving business as they continue to develop locally and on the mainland.
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Working Hours: 8.00 am-4.30pm (Monday – Thursday) & 8.00am – 2.00 pm (Friday)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Reporting To: Office Manager
Employer: Scotts Electrical Services Ltd
Basic Function: To provide an efficient and effective service
Duties will include:
Providing a comprehensive administrative service which entails;
- Intercepting daily work orders via Workpal
- Allocating work orders amongst SES operatives and appointed sub-contractors.
- Updating the Measurement Spreadsheet on Excel with hours and pricing when jobs completed
- Forwarding approved Measurement to Sales Office for Invoicing
- Liaise with Contract Mangers regarding any queries
- Processing supplier invoices including recording of invoices on the company tracking system, distribution of invoices for management approval and inputting details on Sage 50
- Reconcile Suppliers Statements and process month end payments
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month end reporting.
- Processing and distribution of mail.
- Handling incoming calls and recording messages for staff.
- Document production – including printing and binding as and when required.
- Assist with Tendering as and when required.
- Five GCSEs grades A*-C in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar account’s role.
- Strong IT Skills, including SAGE 50/200 experience
- Experience using Workpal
- Experience using TenderNI
To Apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com
We reserve the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short listing
Scotts Electrical Services are an equal opportunities employer