The Company invites applications from time-served electricians with experience in an industrial environment.
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate their ability for drive and enthusiasm in completing their workload and be able to identify and resolve technical problems onsite.
- Be a good team member and demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
- Have good organisational skills including time management.
- Liaise successfully with management, operational, technical and engineering staff to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to working hours to meet client requirements
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Electrical Installation work within commercial and industrial environments
- Electrical maintenance and fault finding
- Electrical PPM and repairs
- Time served fully qualified electrician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Competent in both electrical installation & electrical maintenance work
- Qualified to City and Guilds 2391 or 2395 Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2382, 18th Edition
- Proven experience of Periodic installation testing and knowledge and experience of completing NICEIC reports
- Experience with motor control and automation
Please forward on Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org