PLC SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate their ability for drive and enthusiasm in completing their workload and be able to identify and resolve technical problems onsite.
- Be a good team member and demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
- Have good organisational skills including time management.
- Liaise successfully with management, operational, technical and engineering staff to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to working hours to meet client requirements
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Programming PLC systems using some of the following popular platforms, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi GX or Schneider Unity Pro. Full training will be given and supported to enhance and transfer your skills.
- Implementation of automation and control-based solutions mainly on water and wastewater projects.
- Technical and hands-on proficiency in the resolution of software and controls system issues, fault finding etc…
- Ensure compliance throughout all projects with relevant health and safety regulations, environmental policies, QMS, customer requirements and general duty of care
Skills and Experience
- An industry applicable HND / B.Eng or equivalent third level qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a Technical apprenticeship that provides a solid foundation in principles of Electrical or Control Systems Engineering
- Demonstrable experience of working within the wastewater or water industry is preferable but not essential
- Implementing Industrial Network Protocols such as Ethernet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus and Modbus is desirable
Please forward on Cv’s to email@example.com