Due to expansion Scotts Electrical Services Ltd wishes to appoint operatives for the following position
The Company invites applications from:
- Electricians/Senior Electricians
- Electrician’s Mates
- Electrical Estimators
Permanent Full-Time role with excellent terms and conditions dependent on experience and qualifications.
C.V.’s also welcomed from electricians working on a self-employed basis.
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate their ability for drive and enthusiasm in completing their workload and be able to identify and resolve technical problems onsite.
- Be a good team member and demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
- Have good organisational skills including time management.
- Liaise successfully with management, operational, technical and engineering staff to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to working hours to meet client requirements
- Hold a full clean driving license
Electrician/Senior Electricians Main Responsibilities
- Electrical Installation work within commercial and industrial environments
- Electrical maintenance and fault finding
- Electrical PPM and repairs
- Time served fully qualified electrician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Competent in both electrical installation & electrical maintenance work
Electrical Estimator Main Responsibilities & Experience
- Follow company processes, lead the development of the proposals for all control and installation projects
- Meet with prospective customers as needed to understand project scope, specifications, budget, etc. in order to provide customers with the best solution.
- Develop standard controls pricing templates and technical documentation to be utilised in proposal development.
- Identify and coordinate with supplier partners at an early stage in order to leverage resources throughout the proposal phase.
- Understand and follow safety & environmental regulations and identify safety/environmental concerns.
- Adhere to the quality system and actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Previous estimating experience in a similar organisation.
Electrician’s Mate Main
- Experience working within Electrical Industrial & Commercial Projects
Salary will depend upon level of experience
To Apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scotts Electrical Services are an equal opportunities employer