Scotts Electrical Services Ltd is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to run the day-to-day operations of some of our numerous contracts. The post will involve working at our offices in Heron Road Belfast and various sites across Northern Ireland.
You will be a confident leader with excellent team management and motivation skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with colleagues, customers and key stakeholders.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Building and maintaining a strong collaborative client relationship and selling the brand to multiple clients, continually developing individual relationships through strong client advice, support and best in class customer service.
Maintaining overall tight operational and budgetary control, ensuring that contract resources are utilised effectively and efficiently through diligent planning and organising to ensure the achievement of all contract key performance indicators (KPIs) including profitability.
Strong estimating capability would be an advantage, along with being able to identify, specify, source and procure equipment and manage staff and sub-contract resources to deliver small capital projects from £10k - £500k.
Provide strong situational leadership to your team, developing individuals through coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, training needs analysis and training delivery to achieve high-quality installations, completed on time and budget.
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or Time Served Apprentice with a minimum of 10 years post apprenticeship experience
- Must have at least 5 years proven contract management experience with M&E Contracts
- Working knowledge of the NEC3/4 suite of Contracts and NIW Terms and Conditions
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Currently reside in Northern Ireland
- Strong IT skills with exceptional working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Experience of working with AutoCAD
- Experience of using MS Project
- Experience in Electrical Design Software (Trimble or Similar)
- City & Guilds 2391
- Willing to travel across Northern Ireland, possibly further
- Flexible approach to working, willing to work on to see the job through to completion when necessary
The package is flexible for the right person including:
- Exceptional salary £££££
- Company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Company health insurance (subject to 3 months qualifying period)
- Death in service benefit (3x salary)
- Mobile phone
- Vouched expenses
- 252 Hours holiday per year
- Hours of Work – Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30, Friday 08:00 – 14:00
Download Application form
To apply, please email a completed application form along with your CV ensuring you have covered essential and any desirable criteria and complete the Monitoring Form attached. Email: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications – Friday 12th January @ 2pm
Scotts Electrical Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer