Scotts Ref: CE1222
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Working Hours: 38 hours
Salary depending on experience
38 hours per week
2pm early finish on Friday
Overtime rates above 38hours – Sunday Double Time
May be opportunities to work in GB and further afield if desired
Reporting To: Contracts Manager
Location: Across various sites with the main office at Unit C2, 20 Heron Rd, Belfast BT3 9LE
- Electrical installation, repair and maintenance work within commercial and industrial environments as required by the contracts manager
- Time served, fully qualified electrician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Hold a full driving license.
- Experience within a large commercial or industrial environment.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2391 or 2395 Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations;
- Proven experience of periodic installation testing and knowledge and experience of completing NIECEIC reports
- City & Guilds 2382, 18th Edition;
- Proven knowledge of motor control circuits
- Experience in electrical fault finding
- Experience in large scale industrial electrical installations
- Hold a current CSR card; and
- IPAF trained
- Competent in the use of various IT software packages
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their ability for drive and enthusiasm in completing their workload and have the ability to identify and resolve technical problems onsite.
Be a good team member and demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
Good organisational skills including time management.
To apply, please email your CV ensuring you have covered essential and any desirable criteria along with Monitoring Form attached. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 5pm 31st July 2023
Click here to download the Monitoring Form
Scotts Electrical Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer