Scotts Electrical Services Ltd is a leading Electrical Engineering business with expertise in all kinds of electrical services. We are seeking an Apprentice Electrician to join our expanding team, with professional training and real career opportunities.
As part of your four-year apprenticeship, you will commit to completing City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Qualification.
Scotts Ref: APP23
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Working Hours: 38 hours
Reporting To: Contracts Manager
Location: Please note this is a site-based role, attending multiple sites across Northern Ireland.
Main office at Unit C2, 20 Heron Rd, Belfast BT3 9LE
As an Apprentice you will:
- Work in partnership with a College of Further Education to complete 4-year Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation.
- Work within a Commercial and Industrial Environment.
- Represent the company in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- Work attentively with a Qualified Electrician, completing all tasks to timely and accurate specification
- Be dedicated to study, attending college as and when required.
- Liaise with colleagues, for assistance and direction
- Be responsible for timely and accurate completion of weekly timecards, recording location, and arrival and departure times.
The successful applicant must;
- Enrol at a College of Further Education to obtain City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Qualification.
- Gain 16 GCSE Points to include C grade in both English and Maths
- Be reliable, organised, professional, attention to detail, calm, flexible working attitude
- Have a positive can-do approach to work, studying and career progression
Please forward CV to email@example.com
Click here to download the Monitoring Form
Closing Date for Vacancy 5pm Friday 14th April
Scotts Electrical Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer