Electrical Apprenticeship Opportunities
Hours: Monday to Thursday – 8am – 4.30pm Friday 8am – 2pm
Salary Range: Competitive
Job Title: Electrical Apprentice
Responsible to: Contracts Manager
Scott’s Electrical Services Ltd is a leading Electrical Engineering business with expertise in all kinds of electrical services. We are seeking an Apprentice Electrician to join our expanding team, with professional training and real career opportunities.
As part of your four year apprenticeship, you will commit to completing City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Qualification.
As an Apprentice you will:
Work in partnership with a College of Further Education to complete a 4 year Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation.
- Work within a Commercial and Industrial Environment.
- Represent the company in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- Work attentively with a Qualified Electrician, completing all tasks to timely and accurate specification
- Be dedicated to study, attending college as and when required.
- Liaise with colleagues, for assistance and direction
- Be responsible for timely and accurate completion of weekly timecards, recording location, and arrival and departure times.
The successful applicant must;
- Enrol at a College of Further Education to obtain City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Qualification.
- Gain 16 GCSE Points to include C grade in both English and Maths
- Be reliable, organised, professional, attention to detail, calm, flexible working attitude
- Have a positive can do approach to work, studying and career progression
Please note this is a site based role, attending multiple sites across Northern Ireland.
For further information and to obtain an application form, contact our HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 12 noon on Friday 28th June 2019.
Scotts Electrical Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer